- In this space, the user can find all the information regarding the legal terms and conditions that define the relationship between users and BIOTECH EMOTIONS S.L. (hereinafter referred as Biotech), as responsible for the website. As a user, it is important that you read through these terms before you continue with your navigation.
- BIOTECH, as responsible for this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of its users and customers with full guarantees and comply with national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data of our users.
- On this website we respect and take care of your personal data. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The company BIOTECH EMOTIONS S.L., with NIF B 88396718, is responsible for processing personal data and shall be considered as data controller. Its registered office is at Pº de Yeserías nº 33, 28005 Madrid. To guarantee the proper management and protection of your data, BIOTECH, has created an email address through which you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
To answer your requests, applications or queries.
Manage the requested product or process your request.
Provide information by electronic means, dealing with your request.
Commercial information by electronic means, as long as there is an express authorization from you.
- LEGITIMATION: Performance of a contracted service, consent of the interested party and compliance with a legal obligation.
The data we request are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary and in no case are you obliged to provide them, but your failure to provide them may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility of providing it.
- ADDRESSEE AND TRANSFERS: The data will not be transferred to third parties, except to the entity Bacanti Inversiones y Servicios S.L., which becomes the data controller for the use of its digital platform. No other transfer, except as specified below, will be made unless expressly authorized or legally required.
Data will also be transferred to the State Agency of the Tax Administration and to financial entities and to those in charge of the processing necessary for the realization of the contracted services.
- COMMUNICATION: Sending operational or commercial communications via: e-mail, SMS, telephone etc.)
- RIGHTS: The data protection rights of the interested parties are
Right to request access to personal data relating to the person concerned.
Right to rectify your data if they are inaccurate.
Right to have your data deleted if it is already necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Right to request limitation in their processing.
The right to have your data transferred.
The right to revoke consent for any processing for which you have consented at any time. You have the possibility and the right to withdraw the consent for any purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
The owners of the data may exercise their rights of personal data protection by sending a written communication to BIOTECH’s address or to the e-mail address enabled for this purpose email@example.com , including in both cases a photocopy of the ID card or other equivalent identification document.
You can also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) if you believe that your request has not been properly addressed.
If you modify any data, please notify us so that we can update it.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your data will be kept for as long as you remain linked to us.
Once you have left our site, your personal data will be kept for as long as the judge or court requires it.
The data processed will be kept until the legal deadlines expire, if there is a legal obligation to keep it, or if there is no legal deadline, until the interested party requests its deletion or revokes the consent given.
In any case, all the information and data provided shall be maintained for the duration of the guarantees of the products and services, in order to attend to possible claims.
WHERE CAN I COMPLAIN IF MY DATA IS NOT PROCESSED CORRECTLY?
You can complain if you consider that your data are not treated correctly by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org , Phone 915598488.
You can also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) if you believe that we have not correctly dealt with your complaint.
SECURITY AND UPDATING OF PERSONAL DATA
We inform you that BIOTECH. has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee, as far as possible, the security of the personal data supplied. All this to avoid its alteration, loss, access or unauthorized processing.
It is important that, in order to keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there is a change in them.